Green Data Management
Companies in all business sectors are facing increasing Green Data Management challenges. There are many driving forces:
- More and more environmental regulation, of increasing complexity
- AB 32
- RoHS, WEEE, TSCA, REACH
- Supply chain; Dodd-Frank section 1502
- Efforts to improve energy efficiency and reduce costs
- Energy audits and monitoring
- Building information systems
- Smart-grid data
- Demand response management
- Carbon accounting and other emissions tracking and reporting
- Accounting for carbon allowances, credits, RECs, offsets, and other derivatives
- Corporate sustainability reporting
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) software
- Environmental, fuel, and energy components of ERP systems
- Water management, use, re-use, quality, treatment and discharge data
- Transportation management and fuel use
- Employee training and motivation programs
- Environmental risk management and investment planning
- Supply chain management--environmental issues at suppliers
HaraBara and KloudData can help address data-management issues to more efficiently assemble and process these data, to make this information a valuable asset to management, to reduce risk, and to reduce costs.
KloudData brings to this partnership its core expertise in data analytics, business intelligence, cloud-based and mobile-based services. It has partnerships with many of the suppliers of enterprise software such as SAP, Business Objects, Troux, Interwoven and Microsoft.
HaraBara is expert in corporate sustainability and green issues. It has worked with both global and local California companies to help them understand green issues, analyze public perception of their sustainability (or lack thereof), learn best practices from other businesses, and communicate their achievements.
Do you think you could be managing your environmental, sustainability and green data better? Are you extracting full value from it? Are your environmental regulatory compliance and reporting systems as efficient and reliable as they should be?