On-Line Sustainability Education
Businesses of all sizes are facing the challenges of "green". HaraBara has partnered with Talearnt, a specialist in the development and implementation of world-class eLearning systems, to help managers of small and medium-sized businesses get the competitive advantages from more sustainable operations that big business has been harvesting for years.
On-line eLearning technologies will show you how to achieve efficiency and savings that will improve your bottom line. You will be given knowledge, understanding and tools to improve the sustainability of your business and add value to your own experience and career.
The Talearnt Green Tech "Practical Business Sustainability" course provides efficient, high quality learning via
- on-line course materials
- expert instruction
- self-paced learning tools
- high-definition on-line video lectures and demonstrations
- cloud-based resources and reference materials
- sophisticated testing and evaluation methods
- scientifically based pedagogy and teaching methods that work
- social networking and interaction among fellow students
- “office hours” on-line consultation with faculty
- interactive conferences and webinars
- full recordkeeping and progress tracking
- on-line billing and financial programs
- viral outreach to bring in new students
eLearning can be combined with location-based hands-on instruction, testing, and other components if desired.
To learn more contact
at HaraBara or visit the Talearnt Green Tech page.